Jan 16, 2019
Therapist and author of "Are U OK? A Guide to Caring for Your Mental Health" Kati Morton joins #NoFilter with Zack Peter to breakdown today's growing mental health crisis.
We gab about:
– The rise of mental health disorders: Is it more awareness or new factors in our environment?
– How '13 Reasons Why' is helping/hurting the conversation
– Celebrities struggling with mental illness, like Demi Lovato and Amanda Bynes
– Are the natural ways to tackle depression and anxiety?
– Can mental health disorders simply be attention-seeking behavior?
– How to help people struggling around you, when you don't even fully understand it yourself
Keep up with Kati @katimorton1 and order 'Are U OK?' on sale now https://amzn.to/2zWY3gG
Like the show? Subscribe at: http://apple.co/1IvZ0ZW and listen every Wednesday. Don’t forget to leave us a nice review, because you love us!
Couldn’t get enough of us? Follow Zack @justplainzack on Twitter and Instagram & justplainzack.com
Keep up with Zack on POPSUGAR: http://bit.ly/2zAKdxO.